Bounce

Thursday, April 24, 2014


A few weekends ago my brother organised a Bounce session with some friend. It was an open invitation and I invited some of my close friends along. Basically Bounce Inc is a trampoline arena! Time to bring the inner child out!

The place was split into four different sections. The first was just a whole bunch of regular trampolines with some on the side of the wall. This was good for bouncing on your back when you wanted to. The second area had trampolines that were more like the gymnastic ones - a lot more elastic. It was called the high performance area because you could jump and then do tricks on the wooden wall. The third area was dodge ball! It was basically a trampoline version of dodge ball - not easy but really fun to play. Lastly, we had the area where you could jump into a pit-like-area. It reminds me of those running strips that gymnasiums would have - you running and then jump into the cushion area. Just replace the running strip with a trampoline and the cushions with this massive inflated balloon area. 

Bounce Inc was good fun. I definitely enjoyed jumping around like a little kid again. For some reason it reminded me of dancing. It might have been because of the elegance that both activities have. 

Having some fun on the trampoline!

You can see the inflatable balloon area behind me! I was jumping on one of the gymnastics like trampolines. I'm coming back here again sometime!

Love,
Victoria

You Might Also Like

1 comments