Welcome to My Blog!

Wednesday, November 13, 2013




Hello Everybody!

Welcome to my Blog! My name is Victoria and I'm from Melbourne :)

Before I start posting, I thought I would give a little insight into who I am. For most of my life, I've been an academic type of girl - always trying hard to get the best possible scores. Now that I've finished Year 12, I have a 3 month break! *YAY!* So...I have decided to create a blog to express my creative side since I’ve never really expressed it until now.

I want to be able to use this blog to share everything that is non-school related, whether it be fashion, hand crafts, photography, food and more. It is basically going to be a journal of my 'journey' in some ways. Most of my content will be based on what interests me or anything new that I have learned along the way.


Just so that I can keep track of my progress, this is what I want to be able to do on my blog

Fashion
I want to do Outfit Of The Days (OOTD) as much as possible. I really like the classy, chic and simple style. I hope to be able to build my wardrobe around that style over the next year. With that said, I also want to play around with different styles and pieces outside of that. Hopefully I can find someone to take photos of some of my outfits, but it is a little hard to carry a DSLR everywhere...not to mention the awkward posing!

Hand Crafts
I love making handcrafts at home.  I like playing with Polymer Clay and I hope to be able to make more Polymer Clay crafts over these holidays since I have at least 8 blocks of it. I will probably be adding more to this area than just Polymer Clay.  I might try out some of the Pinterest DIY or something along those lines. 

Photography
For the longest time, I've wanted to be able to play with a DSLR and use its manual mode. I love being able to recreate those amazing pictures that you see on the Internet. Maybe when I travel over these holidays, I can take some good pictures. I have never been taught the ins and outs of a DSLR so I am still self learning everything that there is to know about a DSLR! 

Food

If you know me well enough, you know that I love food (no joke!). Now that I have a lot of free time on my hands, I want to go out and hunt down those de-li-ci-ous places around Melbourne. This way I can remember all of those beautiful places that I have been to. I also want to be able to try some recipes at home. I’m currently trying to perfect the basic Macaron recipe.  That way I can make whatever flavour I like. 

As you can probably tell, I don't have much experience in any of these fields, but I would love to be able to explore them over the years. Either way, it is going to be fun posting on this blog every time I find something new and interesting.

I hope that you will enjoy reading my blog as much as I enjoy posting on it. <3 
Time for me to go now!


Love,
Victoria


P.S Sorry for any expression/grammar errors in my post, I'm not the best at English unfortunately :(

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. First post woo :)
    Haha yeh I did point out some expression and grammar but as soon as I read your 'P.S' I just laughed xD

    ReplyDelete