Hero

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Tenancy 1, RMIT Building 80
445 Swanston Street,
Melbourne VIC 3000

A while back, my best friend and I heard about this place but didn't get the chance to go to it yet. On one of my errand days I went to Hero to check out what the hype is about. It's a nice little place behind Building 80 (the tram stop is outside Building 80). After looking at the menu I decided to choose Kid Royal - Smoked Hickory Rub Slow Roasted Beef with Onion Jam, Honey Dijion, Baby Spinach, Finished with Crispy Onion Rings.

Kid Royal, Chips and Drink (Lemon Lime and Bitter)

I decided to go for an Everyday Hero which is basically a meal. I loved that they had more options than standard fast food place for the drinks. I chose Lemon Lime and Bitter - a flavour that usually isn't offered at fast food places. The sub was perfect! I had to take out the fried onions because it was too hard to eat on top of the sub. The beef was cooked perfectly - it was so soft that you almost don't realised you're eating beef. The chips were also good - enough seasoning and it wasn't the typical salt seasoning. I liked that they put their own flavour on fast food, it's almost a 'better' fast food option.

Price: $8-$12
Rating: 4/5

You Might Also Like

0 comments