N2 Extreme Gelato

Monday, February 10, 2014


329 Brunswick Street 
FitzroyVIC 3065

At the start of January I caught up with some of my old Vietnamese School friends. We decided to catch up through lunch and then hang around the city. One of my friends mentioned that we should to go to N2 and I immediately said YES! There had been a lot of hype over the N2 ice creams around Melbourne. Initially I thought it was because the ice cream is made with Nitrogen Gas and so it's look to see your ice cream being made in front of you. Yet again I was proven wrong - the flavours at N2 are unique and pretty exact. 

What I ordered - Creme Brulee

There were a lot of different flavours to choose from but I decided on Creme Brulee. It tasted exactly like one! I loved how they also did the sugar on top and all *happy*. I've heard that they change their flavours every week so you can't exactly get sick of it.

I did get to try the other flavours that my friends ordered which were also on point with the flavouring but there was one that didn't work out so well. It's called 'Peach Champagne'. I thought that you wouldn't be able to taste the Champagne but I was wrong! There was too much Champagne not enough Peach!!! 

Either way I need to go here more often!

Price: $6-$8 (I don't remember for sure)
Rating: 4/5

You Might Also Like

0 comments