Miss Marmalade

Thursday, March 27, 2014

126 Union Street 
Brunswick, VIC 3056

On one of the days I caught up with my best friend, we happened to be in Brunswick and decided to eat at a local cafe. I've heard that Brunswick has good food but I didn't know to what extent. We decided go to a small isolated cafe called Miss Marmalade. It was gave off a similar vibe to a cafe that I've been to before. The food was amazing! I ordered Poached Bannockburn free-range chicken while my friend ordered the Jack’s Cheese Steak Panini. Both were nicely done. It was probably one of the best Panini/Turkish Bread style sandwich that I've had.


Poached Bannockburn free-range chicken

Jack’s Cheese Steak Panini

Price: $10 - $20 per meal (check website for the menu)
Rating: 3.5/5

You Might Also Like

0 comments