Grill'd

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Restaurant Precinct 
Northland Shopping Centre (Opposite main entrance) 
Preston 3072

During the Summer Holidays (yes I'm late on posting!) I went to Northland Shopping Centre with my best friends to watch a movie. We thought that it would be nice to also have dinner out at Grill'd that night. I haven't been to Northland for a while so walking in I was surprised at how they had renovated the main entrance. There are a lot more food places at the front including Grill'd.

Walking into the restaurant it reminded me of Ribs and Burgers! It had a similar vibe and how you ordered was the same. Just order at the counter and they'll give you a number stand in which you put on the table you sit down at. This is a lot more convenient but it means that the place is a little more casual - a place you would go for a catch up/casual dinner with friends.

Simply Grill'd Meal (dipping sauce: Herbed Mayo) $15.10

  One thing that I am picky about with Burgers is whether or not the meat patty is dry - nothing worse then having to force yourself to swallow every bite. Grill'd sure got it right because the moment I picked up the burger, the juices from the meat were dripping down. The patty was definitely moist and well marinated! As for the dip that I got with it, PERFECT! I'm a big fan of sauces provided they are done well. The dip was perfect for dipping those chucky chips into.

Price: $10 - $15
Rating: 3.5/5

You Might Also Like

0 comments