Sigma Brushes

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Sigma Brushes are one of the most raved products on the internet! I've heard that they are really good brushes in terms of application and durability. Living in Australia I thought that I couldn't get them since not many places do shipping to Australia.

After I bit of research, I realised that there are Authorised Resellers of Sigma Beauty in Australia! *does dance*. I contemplated on buying the brushes for a good 4-5 months before I decided to buy them. They were definitely a bit of an investment - around $180 for the whole Make Me Classy set. I did die a bit inside while paying for them.

Sigma Make Me Classy Essential Kit

I also got the case that came with it so that I could put my brushes in something when I travel!

When I got them in the mail I was so excited! I immediately opened them and had a feel for what they were like. I can understand why there is so much hype over these brushes! I could feel a difference in how they felt compared to a set of $20 brushes I got a while back. 

I've tested them for a good amount of time and I absolutely love them! The eye brushes make it so much easier for me to do my eye shadow. I also love the stippling brush; it gives an airbrush finish to my foundation. 

I know that it is quite a lot of money to be putting out to buy makeup brushes but my reason was that I wanted a good set of makup brushes that will last me for a long time. I can foresee myself using this set for a good 10 years. It will especially be useful once I'm in the work field - I need to look presentable!

Love,
Victoria

You Might Also Like

0 comments