Lorca

Sunday, April 20, 2014

8-10 Centre Place
Melbourne VIC 3000
(Opposite Degraves Street, Perpendicular to Flinders Lane)

For a while now I've been wanting to go to Laneways around Melbourne to eat. I've heard that the food on these Laneways are of top quality. Sometimes the best places are the small cafes/restaurants that are hidden. One of my friends showed me Degraves Street when we caught up for lunch. We walked down the street and found a nice Italian  Spanish Restaurant. I don't exactly remember it's name but if it helps the place had a blackboard on the left side with it's specials menu on it. It is relatively small place but very nice a cosy. 

What I ordered: Salmon Risotto

What one of my friends ordered: Spinach, Prawns and Mushrooms Pizza


What one of my other friends ordered: Cured Salmon with Bread

Usually I don't like ordering Risotto out because it's one of those things where you either get it right or get it wrong. I've had risotto where it's been too grainy but this was perfect! I had a bit of my friends' dishes and they were just as good!
Price: $10 - $20
Rating: 4/5

You Might Also Like

0 comments