It's been a while...

Saturday, January 09, 2016

Hello There! 

Wowowow it has been a long time since I have touched this blog! A lot has happened since I've last posted on here but I'll leave that for another post.

I thought it was time that I make good use of this blog again. Why? I'm going to Japan soon! *screams* I am super super super excited to go. For so many years, I've watched my friends and family go to Japan. Every person has come back saying, you must go to Japan - you'll love it! After dreaming about it for so long, I've finally booked tickets to go in February!



We're in the midst of finalising the finishing pieces but all in all, we're ready to go! I thought it would be a good idea to come on here and document my experience. Hopefully over the next few weeks, I'll be able to share more about the planning process and any troubles I've ran into. It'll be a good way keep my memories as well as learn from my mistakes for the next time I travel :)

With that being said, keep an eye out for more blog posts to come over the next few weeks.

Love,
Victoria

You Might Also Like

0 comments